A great choice for those looking to add a touch of colour to their dining space, whilst keeping things chic and sophisticated, the Astrid Pink Velvet Dining Chairs are suitably qualified to take centre stage in your home. Elegantly tapered black legs contrast with the delicate pink seat, giving these chairs a touch of edgy style which makes them a great choice for any modern home.
The tulip style design is a popular, contemporary design which creates a streamlined and sophisticated look. The velvet upholstery offers a plush, comfortable seat, whilst the overall dimensions measure L.54 X W.44.5 X H.86.5cm.
What we love about these chairs:
Proving that pink can be classy and refined, the Astrid Pink Velvet Dining Chairs will look great paired with any table, whether it’s glass, wood or gloss. Whether they are complementing your existing interior scheme or providing the inspiration for a new space, we are confident that these dining chairs will add personality and style to your dining area.
For your added peace of mind, these chairs also come with a 12 month constructional warranty. For advice on how to upkeep these chairs and their upholstery, be sure to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.