The Astrid 4 Seater Dining Set Includes:
The Astrid Extendable Dining Set in Grey Velvet features our flagship extendable dining table which has a solid wood frame and a table top constructed using a resin based laminate. This material is renowned for its durability, as well as its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. The table also extends from 106-136cm, making the Astrid set a practical choice for everyday living.
This dining chairs boast a modern tulip-style silhouette and they have been upholstered using a grey velvet fabric for a luxurious and sophisticated look. For advice on how to keep this dining set looking good, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
This dining set delivers style and substance, thanks to the combination of a table which is practical in terms of its durable material and extendable design, alongside elegant velvet dining chairs which add a touch of sophisticated style to any dining area. Thanks to its on-trend colour scheme, this dining set is sure to fit right into the modern home.
For your added reassurance, the Astrid Extendable Dining Set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, along with our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250!
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.
• The upholstered chairs can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.