Impress your dinner party guests with this elegantly modern dining set featuring velvet chairs.
The Astrid 6 Seater Dining Set Includes:
Add modern elegance to your dining space with the Astrid 6 Seater Glass Dining Set. Showcasing refined, contemporary designs, this dining set includes a glass dining table measuring L.150 x W.90 x H.75cm, allowing it to accommodate six of the velvet upholstered chairs.
The dining chairs boast a tulip-style silhouette, whilst the black metal tapered legs pair perfectly with those of the dining table, which itself has a superb quality glass table top. For guidance on how to keep the glass table and velvet chairs looking great, simply take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
If you’re looking for a six seater dining set but still want your dining area to have a spacious feel, opting for a glass dining set is an excellent choice. Combining black metal with elegant glass and luxurious velvet allows this dining set to put a modern spin on a classic design, meaning it is sure to be a focal point in any dining space.
For your added reassurance, the Astrid 6 Seater Glass Dining Set includes a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is available on all orders over £250!
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.