We are pleased to introduce our bestselling Belgrave Lounge Set in a modern greywash finish.
The Belgrave Greywash Lounge Set includes:
We are pleased to introduce our bestselling Belgrave Lounge Set in this stylish greywash finish. This modern lounge set includes a two-seater sofa which measures W.133 x D.95 x H.80cm, as well as two generously sized armchairs with dimensions of W.72 x D.95 x H.80cm. A slatted coffee table finishes this set off and with dimensions of W.130 x D.75 x H.35cm it provides ample space for drinks and snacks!
This set has been constructed using sustainably sourced FSC certified eucalyptus, making it a superb choice for the environmentally conscious modern consumer. Thick, polyspun cushions in a chic, charcoal shade ensures this set offers the ultimate comfort! For maintenance advice on how to look after your Belgrave Lounge Set, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this sun lounger:
Following the success of our Teak Look Belgrave Lounge Set, we are confident that this stylish greywash version will be equally well received! Grey is not only on trend, it is also a practical choice for the modern garden which is sure to withstand the demands of outdoor use.
To top it off, we are pleased to provide this set with free two person delivery, thanks to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250.
FREE DELIVERY in 3-10 Working Days
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Two year structural guarantee with a one year warranty for the fitted furniture cover
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Belgrave Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use, we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.