The Caso armchair comes with a grey upholstered fabric shell with a solid oak leg construction. It is certainly not the cheapest "tub" chair on the market but it is certainly one of the most original.
Our Caso collection is not the largest but it is certainly one of the most refined collections we have. It all started with the Caso Extending Table which has grown in notoriety from very humble beginnings. The latest addition to this humble collection are the Caso deluxe armchairs available in a grey upholstered fabric as well as white and black solid resin plastic.
The chairs combine perfectly with the Caso Extending Table to give any dining room a truly designer look and feel. Out & Out Original is the first retailer to showcase this range in the UK and we are immensely proud of it's Scandinavian origins.
What we love most about these chairs?
With such an array of "Eames style" chairs on the market it is sometimes difficult to make a choice between them and their subtle differences. The Caso deluxe chair throws all that out of the window with a totally unique and original design of legs and shell to give the whole chair a very distinctive look - not a "me too" chair in sight!
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Three year constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Caso Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The fabric can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• The Caso chair legs have been made from oak and over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil.