Cute, cosy, and compact, the Evora armchair brings comfort for even the tiniest of living rooms.
Boost your comfort scale with the Evora armchair. Made with a pine wood frame and over 10 fabric options to select from, this beautiful plush seat makes the perfect addition to your living room.
We provide all of our armchairs with a 5-year guarantee. We are able to do this because they are built using solid frames that are doweled, stapled and glued to last a lifetime. Furthermore, our fabrics durable enough to be fit for commercial use - we know this because they can withstand 50,000 cycles on the Martindale Abrasion Test (the industry standard for testing the durability of fabrics against wear and tear). Domestic fabrics only need to pass 20,000 cycles and our fabrics can withstand an impressive 50,000 cycles! To learn more about the Martindale Abrasion Test, check out our blog post.
We're really going the extra mile here and despite everyones idea of a comfortable armchair being slightly different, we are confident that you will be thrilled with ours. So if after 30 days you still feel your armchair is not comfortable, you can arrange to return the sofa to us for a full refund!
We don't have hundreds of different fabric options and this is because we don't believe that you can have hundreds of perfect fabrics. Our upholstery experts carefully handpick the best performing fabrics for each category in terms of texture, look and durability. We continue to add more fabrics to our collection as and when we find ones we feel are worthy of our Out & Out quality standard.
We want to give you choice and variety without the extortionate price tag. Purchasing armchairs in bulk and storing them in a warehouse creates a lot of waste and is also expensive. If you can afford to wait then you'll be rewarded by avoiding the associated costs that some of our competitors incur from middle men and expensive warehousing systems. Each of our armchairs are 100% Quality checked by one of our quality control staff at the furniture makers and once this has happened, we will ship it directly to you, with no extra costs and no extra hassle.
Our innovative slow-compression cushion technology uses premium grade pocket springs alongside a multi-density foam and fiber wrapping to guarantee that your armchair's seat cushions give you unmatched medium-soft comfort. This makes them retain their original appearance and feel despite daily use and is a superior construction compared to typical solid foam block seat cushions which tend to depress and lose their shape over time.
Relax and enjoy the journey with our simple 5 step ordering process:
We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our armchairs and keep them on stock so all we need to do is upholster them in your chosen fabric. Quick and Simple!
Once you've ordered, you'll be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time!
We've listed below some useful FAQ's but if you have other questions regarding caring for your new armchair just call us on 02037 728752 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our in-house designers will ensure you get the answer you need...no matter how technical or simple it may be!
· We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the armchair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
· If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
· Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.