With a premium stainless steel brushed frame, this luxurious set of two Lana chairs are sure to make their mark on any home, wherever you choose to place them. Upholstered using high quality artificial leather in a stylish yet neutral grey hue, these chairs are sure to complement the colour palette of the modern home with ease.
Comfortable foam cushioning further enhances the chair’s functionality, whilst the generously sized seat, which measures 64cm wide and 55cm deep makes them a well-proportioned and supportive choice, whether that be for dinner parties, or long days sat behind the desk.
What we love about these chairs:
Their timeless yet stylish quilted finish enhances the Lana chairs’ premium appeal, whilst the complementary finish of the taupe leather-look seat and stainless steel frame helps to give these chairs a designer finish. This is topped off with the modern cantilever frame, which helps to create the illusion of more space. Whilst the Lana chairs would make the perfect partners for our designer dining tables, they can also act as excellent office chairs, or even accent chairs in the living room.
We are pleased to offer the Lana Chairs with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Lana Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.