Add unique style to your home with these side tables in the shape of a full moon and half-moon.
The Luna Side Tables are sure to add a unique finishing touch to any living room. As the name would suggest, this set is made up of two elegant tables, one in the circular shape of a full moon, measuring 40cm in diameter and 45cm in height, coupled with a matching half-moon table.
These tables have been made using mango, a sustainable hardwood which has dense grains, giving it superior durability which enhances the table’s rustic appearance and withstands the demands of daily use with ease. Slim, sculpted legs made out of durable iron finish off the design, adding elegance to the table’s industrial look.
What we love about these side tables:
A set of unique side tables are a great way of adding practicality and style to your living room and the Luna Set of 2 Side Tables not only offer a place to put your drinks and television remotes, they also look great thanks to their quirky design. The table tops have a distressed finish for an authentically industrial look, giving your home character and charm, they are sure to become a talking point with any guests! You can choose to separate them or display them together, serving as individual side tables or a central coffee table.
The Luna Set of 2 Side Tables also come with a 12 month constructional warranty. For cleaning and maintenance advice for this product, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Luna Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. • The iron base can simply be dusted using a feather duster or cloth duster to remove any dust build up.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.