This side table channels retro style, with a stylish combination of walnut and white wood.
This versatile side table is a worthy addition to living rooms and bedrooms alike. Measuring H.61 x D.33 x W.38cm, the Nova Side Table is a relatively compact choice which still offers valuable storage thanks to the handy drawer and shelved sections.
Crafted using a combination of manufactured wood with a melamine coating, the Nova Side Table also features pine legs and handles which add rustic charm to the design, whilst the melamine coating ensures a durable and resilient finish. For more detailed dimension information, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagrams, as well as the Cleaning & Care tab, which is full of useful maintenance advice.
Whether you choose to place it in the bedroom or the living room, the Nova White Side Table is sure to add style and personality to your space, with its retro-influenced design and elegant combination of chic white and rich walnut. The combination of open and enclosed storage also makes it a great choice for housing anything you want to keep out of sight, whilst keeping any essentials within easy reach.
For extra reassurance, the Nova White Side Table is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.