Give your work environment a modern upgrade with this stylish desk measuring L.120 x H.100 x D.44.5cm. With a mixed material design, the Phoenix Computer Desk is made using manufactured wood with a melamine top which ensures a durable and resilient construction. Whilst the body of the desk has a sleek, black finish, the legs are made using pine wood, which adds rustic charm to the design.
Keeping practicality in mind, this desk features two easily accessible storage cubbies which are perfect for housing your stationary and office essentials. You can also make good use of the top shelf, acting as the perfect place to put a desk lamp or decorative accessory to add personality to your workspace. For advice on how to keep this desk in good condition, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this product:
The office is a space where organisation and functionality are of central importance and the Phoenix Computer Desk certainly ticks the box thanks to its practical storage features which allow you to create a dedicated home workspace. The classic design and combination of black and natural pine allows this desk to complement bold and neutral interior schemes alike.
For your all-important peace of mind, this product is available with a one year structural guarantee.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Corner Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.