The Cali - 2 Seater Wooden Terrace Set includes:
- x2 FSC Certified Wooden Seat with removable cushions
- X3 FSC Certified Wooden Ottoman with removable cushion
Create a comfortable yet compact outdoor seating area with this wooden terrace outdoor set from our Cali collection. Consisting of two generously sized seats and three matching ottomans, you can sit back and relax whilst keeping refreshments close by thanks to the removable cushion, allowing them to double up as a coffee table.
The entire set is crafted using eucalyptus wood which is FSC cetified, meaning you have reassurance that it has been sourced from a responsibly managed plantation. The ultra thick foam cushions are covered with a grey polyspun fabric for soft-touch comfort. Better yet, they are easily removable for hassle-free cleaning and storage. This set is finished off with a matching coffee table.
What we love about this set:
Proving that space efficient garden furniture doesn't need to sacrifice comfort or style, this 2 seater wooden terrace set is the perfect addition to balconies or paved areas where you may be limited on space. Better yet, thanks to the modular construction of our Cali collection you can even re-configure your set to suit your space. Pull the ottomans away from the chairs and enjoy additional seating, or push the chairs and ottomans together and create your own decadent daybed!
Check out the Cleaning & Care tab for advice on how to look after your furniture. This set includes a 12 month constructional warranty for your peace of mind.
Care & Cleaning
THE DO’S AND DONT’S OF GARDEN FURNITURE ASSEMBLY:
Please note that we cannot guarantee compensation or refunds for damage incurred as a result of failure to follow these guidelines.
✔ DO assemble your furniture on a grass area where possible. Alternatively, use a clean rug/sheet/drop cloth or even the furniture's cardboard packaging as a protective surface for assembly
✔ DO try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it too far once it is assembled
✔ DO place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints
✔ DO regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary
✖ DON’T assemble your furniture on an abrasive surface, such as gravel or concrete, as even small pieces of grit or debris can mark the furniture's surface
✖ DON’T lean parts against walls or hard surfaces during assembly to avoid the risk of your furniture marking or scratching.
✖ DON’T drag your furniture, as this can damage it. Instead, make sure you get somebody to help you lift your furniture if you need to move it
Cleaning & Care FAQ'S:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Simply wash the furniture using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
•The textiline fabric used on the chairs is 100% maintenance free.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
How do I look after the cushions?
- Regularly brush off any dirt when the fabric is dry
- In case of accidental spillage, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion. Sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap and lukewarm water, followed by rinsing thoroughly with fresh water. Allow fabric to air dry thoroughly out of direct sunlight. Avoid using bleach based cleaners.
- Do not machine wash, spin dry or tumble dry to prevent shrinkage or distortion. Wash cushions using handwash programme only, on the lowest possible temperature (maximum 30 degrees)
- Wet or damp cushions should be dried on their side in a well aired location