Offering storage and style in equal amount, the Dakota Open Shelf Unit is a valuable addition to any interior. This unit measures W.90 x D.35 x H.82.5cm and includes four open sections, two of which are larger, as well as two smaller, narrow sections. This allows you to store and showcase a variety of different sized objects with ease.
The Dakota Open Shelf Unit has been crafted using a durable combination of manufactured wood with a melamine coating which provides scratch resistance to keep this unit in great condition. For tailored advice on how to take care of your new furniture, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this product:
Give your living room, dining room or home office an instant refresh by introducing the Dakota Open Shelf Unit. Showcasing open storage, this shelf unit is a decorative and functional addition to the home which allows you to display books, ornaments or even glassware and tableware.
With its open sections and combination of white and natural wooden legs, the Dakota Open Shelf Unit creates a spacious and airy storage solution which is great for smaller and larger spaces alike. To top it off, this product is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.