Part of our Dakota home furniture collection, this TV unit offers generous storage space which consists of one vertical tall cupboard, as well as a large horizontal cupboard section which is separated by a central divider to further optimise space. Directly above, the useful open shelved section is ideal for housing your consoles and devices, which is made even easier thanks to the hole in the back for feeding wires through.
As a focal point of the living room, your TV unit needs to withstand the demands of regular use whilst still looking great. This is why the Dakota TV Unit has been crafted from a combination of manufactured wood with a melamine coating, which offers added durability and scratch resistance. For tailored advice on how to take care of your new TV unit, make sure you take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this product:
Having furniture which services a dual purpose helps you to get even more for your money. Our Dakota TV Unit isn’t just a place to put your TV, it also offers a wealth of storage for keeping any gadgets, consoles and books neatly stored away so you can create a relaxed living room. With its contemporary white colour and rustic wooden handles, the Dakota TV Unit is an understated yet elegant choice which is sure to complement interior schemes of any colour.
To top it off, this TV Unit is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.