Sit back and relax, or maybe take that all important work call, with our luxurious Harper swivel chair. If you want a chair that offers work and play, simply swivel your way into one of our amazing home office desks, and you are ready to go.
Measuring in at 88cm high, 55.5cm wide and 53cm deep, this sizeable accent swivel chair combines a modern silhouette and Industrial style. Plus, with its 360-degree full swivel metal base and soft upholstery, you can gain unbelievable comfort.
What we love about this swivel chair:
Crafted to bring comfort and sophisticated seating, the Harper swivel chair is the perfect blend of Industrial and contemporary furniture design - ideal for almost any room in your home. Additionally, with the swivel functionality you can really take your table seating to the next level.
To keep your swivel chair looking its very best, we suggest visiting the Cleaning & Care tab. For an added peace of mind, the Harper swivel chair is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Velvet Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.