The Jefferson Sofa in 10 premium fabrics
Whether you’re furnishing a brand new space or simply looking to replace your existing sofa, the Jefferson Sofa offers a timeless, contemporary design which will stand the test of time in terms of its superb craftsmanship and aesthetic appeal.
Available in 2-seater and 3-seater designs, this sofa is a great size for any living room. The durable wooden frame offers sturdy support, whilst oak-effect legs give a luxurious feel. As part of our made to order collection, the Jefferson Sofa can be custom made in a range of different fabrics to suit your interior style and taste. Don’t forget to order a free fabric swatch to get an idea for how this sofa will look in your space.
All of our sofas are made in the UK and are 100% compliant with all UK fire and furniture safety regulations.
8 Reasons Why Customers Choose Our Sofas:
10 Year Frame Guarantee
All our sofas come with a 10-year frame guarantee. We are able to do this because they are made using a combination of solid birchwood for the load bearing frame and then solid plywood to create shape, comfort and design. They are built using a special formulated glue to prevent the frame squeaking and high tensile strength upholstery staples that keep the framing firmly together.
3 Year Foam and Fabric Guarantee
Each sofa is completely covered with a layer of high quality upholstery foam. The beauty of this technique is that it means there are no hard surfaces anywhere on the sofa making it completely soft to the touch. We are so confident of this claim that we offer a 3 year guarantee on the foam and fabric.
30 Day Comfort Trial
We're really pushing the boat out here and although everyones idea of a comfortable sofa is different, we are confident that you will be thrilled with ours. So if after 30 days you still feel the sofa is not comfortable, you can arrange with us to return the sofa for a full refund!
Commercial Quality Fabrics
Our fabrics are so durable they are even fit for commercial use - we know this because they withstand 50,000 cycles on the Martindale Abrasion Test, which is the industry standard for testing the durability of fabrics against wear and tear. Domestic fabrics only require to pass 20,000 cycles and our fabrics withstand upto 50,000 cycles!
Premium Fabrics, with Free Swatches!
We don't have hundreds of fabric options because we don't believe you can have hundreds of perfect fabrics. Our upholstery specialists select the perfect fabrics for each category in terms of both texture, look and durability and we are adding more as and when we find new ones we feel are worthy of the Out & Out quality standard.
Some of our competitors opt for cheaper elastic webbing underneath the cushions but over time this can sag and deteriorate, all our sofas come with reinforced steel metal zig-zag springs which maintain their structural integrity throughout the life of the sofa and keep bringing you back to comfort each and every time you sit. Our sofas are also made using top of the range foam with the highest available density for the sofa industry meaning our foam cushions always bounce back and never sag or flatten over time.
Made to Order in the UK
We want to give you choice and variety that doesn't cost the earth. For us to buy sofas in bulk and warehouse them creates a lot of waste and is expensive. If you can afford to wait 6-8 weeks then you'll benefit from avoiding all the associated costs that some of our competitors have from middle men and costly warehousing systems. Every sofa is made by a team of skilled craftspeople here in the UK and 100% quality checked. Once this has happened, we'll ship it directly to you - no extra costs and no extra hassle.
We are very aware of the impacts and effects of climate change and want to make our business sustainable in the best way possible. This is partly why our sofas are made in the UK and all the external packaging is fully recyclable, just pop it into your recycling bin safe in the knowledge it will be re-purposed properly.
Relax and enjoy the journey with our simple 5 step ordering process:
- Create your own sofa: just choose your size, style and fabric
- Unsure of your fabric choice? Request your free fabric swatches here
- Place your order and put the kettle on
- We'll contact you and deliver your new sofa to a room of your choice
- If after 30 days you are still unhappy with the comfort of your sofa, you can return it for a refund and we'll give it to charity
One last size check...
Before you place your order, take a look at the below pictograms so you can be sure that this sofa is the perfect size for your space!
Jefferson 2 Seater Sofa
Jefferson 3 Seater Sofa
Care & Cleaning
We've listed below some useful FAQ's but if you have other questions regarding caring for your new sofa just call us on 02037 728752 or email us on [email protected] and one of our in-house designers will ensure you get the answer you need...no matter how technical or simple it may be!
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
· We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the sofa lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
· Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the chair's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
· If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
· Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.