The Memphis White Sideboard with Open Shelves is a versatile piece of furniture which adds storage and style to the living room, or wherever else you choose to place it. This sideboard has dimensions of L.135 x D.37.5 x H.65.5cm, which creates a wealth of space for housing DVDs, books or anything else you wish to keep stored away.
With a manufactured wood construction and melamine coating, it is a durable choice for the modern home. Offering mixed storage, the Memphis White Sideboard and TV Unit features a central open shelf and double cupboard, which reveals an interior shelf for optimised storage.
What we love about this product:
The Memphis White Sideboard with Open Shelves be placed in the dining room, bedroom, hallway or office to provide valuable extra storage. Why not accessorize the top of your sideboard with anything from a faux plant to your favourite reed diffuser? Alternatively, this product also makes a great TV unit, thanks to its spacious 135cm length. Store your tech gadgets and accessories safely inside the cupboards and display any consoles and devices in the open shelved sections for easy access.
For advice on how to keep this product in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab. This product also comes with a one year structural guarantee for your added peace of mind. Don’t forget to share your purchase with us on Instagram at @outandoutoriginal, using the hashtag #OutandOutAtHome for your chance to be featured across our social accounts.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.