The Olivia Armchair
There is nothing more comforting than sitting back in your favourite comfy armchair after a long day. With dimensions of L.106cm, W.100cm, H.81cm, the Olivia armchair has plenty of room for you to do just that! Included in our made to order collection, you can choose from a selection of different fabrics and finishes to find the ideal material to match your interior style.
Five Reasons Why Customers Choose Our Armchairs:
5 Year Guarantee
We provide all of our armchairs with a 5-year guarantee. We are able to do this because they are built using solid frames that are doweled, stapled and glued to last a lifetime. Furthermore, our fabrics durable enough to be fit for commercial use - we know this because they can withstand 50,000 cycles on the Martindale Abrasion Test (the industry standard for testing the durability of fabrics against wear and tear). Domestic fabrics only need to pass 20,000 cycles and our fabrics can withstand an impressive 50,000 cycles! To learn more about the Martindale Abrasion Test, check out our blog post.
30 Day Comfort Trial
We're really going the extra mile here and despite everyones idea of a comfortable armchair being slightly different, we are confident that you will be thrilled with ours. So if after 30 days you still feel your armchair is not comfortable, you can arrange to return the sofa to us for a full refund!
Multiple Fabric Options
We don't have hundreds of different fabric options and this is because we don't believe that you can have hundreds of perfect fabrics. Our upholstery experts carefully handpick the best performing fabrics for each category in terms of texture, look and durability. We continue to add more fabrics to our collection as and when we find ones we feel are worthy of our Out & Out quality standard.
Made to Order
We want to give you choice and variety without the extortionate price tag. Purchasing armchairs in bulk and storing them in a warehouse creates a lot of waste and is also expensive. If you can afford to wait then you'll be rewarded by avoiding the associated costs that some of our competitors incur from middle men and expensive warehousing systems. Each of our armchairs are 100% Quality checked by one of our quality control staff at the furniture makers and once this has happened, we will ship it directly to you, with no extra costs and no extra hassle.
Slow Compression Cushions
Our innovative slow-compression cushion technology uses premium grade pocket springs alongside a multi-density foam and fiber wrapping to guarantee that your armchair's seat cushions give you unmatched medium-soft comfort. This makes them retain their original appearance and feel despite daily use and is a superior construction compared to typical solid foam block seat cushions which tend to depress and lose their shape over time.
Relax and enjoy the journey with our simple 5 step ordering process:
- Create your own armchair: just choose your size, style and fabric
- Unsure of your fabric choice? Request your free fabric swatches here
- Place your order and put the kettle on
- We'll contact you and deliver your new armchair to a room of your choice
- If after 30 days you are still unhappy with the comfort of your sofa, you can return it for a refund and we'll give it to charity
Care & Cleaning
We've listed below some useful FAQ's but if you have other questions regarding caring for your new sofa just call us on 02037 728752 or email us on [email protected] and one of our in-house designers will ensure you get the answer you need...no matter how technical or simple it may be!
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
· We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the sofa lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
· Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the chair's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
· If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
· Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.