Upgrade your home office setup with this stylish desk which has dimensions of L.120 x H.100 x D.44.5cm. With a mixed material design, the Phoenix Computer Desk is made using manufactured wood with a melamine top, ensuring a durable and resilient construction to withstand the demands of the working day. Whilst the body of the desk has a crisp finish, the legs are made using pine wood, which adds a touch of rustic appeal to the design.
Offering practicality and aesthetic appeal, this desk features two easily accessible storage cubbies which are perfect for housing stationary and office essentials. The top shelf acts as the perfect place to put a desk lamp, whilst the two large storage cubbies are perfect for keeping your stationary essentials within easy reach.
What we love about this product:
Organisation and functionality are important factors when creating a home office space and the Phoenix Computer Desk helps you achieve exactly that. The classic design and versatile combination of crisp white and natural pine allows this desk to complement any interior scheme.
For your all-important peace of mind, this product is available with a one year structural guarantee.
This product requires assembly of moderate difficulty. For those who are unable or do not wish to assemble their furniture, we offer an assembly service for an additional charge which can be added at checkout.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Phoenix Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.