We are so excited about this fresh new look piece of designer furniture from District Eight Design. The Theo Shell dining stool has a seat that is moulded from a polcomposite material, which is then mounted to hand carved oak finish legs.
The Theo shell dining chair forms part of District Eight's modern furniture range. The legs of this beauty are made from carved oiled oak and the seat is delicately moulded to fit with the ideal dining ergonomics of its user. This modern dining chair can be combined perfectly with our designer tables to create an eclectic and truly original style.
The Theo dining chair forms part of Out and Out Original's designer furniture range which uses environmentally friendly production processes and sustainable materials in all its products as good design should not literally have to cost the earth!
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 5 Year Guarantee
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Theo Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
The practical Theo chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•The Theo chairs are largely maintenance-free, thanks to their durable shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The Theo chair's legs have been made out of carved oiled oak and over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil.