This modern and elegant dining set combines grey velvet dining chairs with a glass dining table.
The Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in Grey includes:
Add modern style to your dining space with the Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in Grey. This dining set brings together the velvet upholstered Aria Dining Chairs with the Bergin Dining Table, which features an elegant glass table top.
The Bergin Dining Table measures 150cm in length and is 90cm wide and 75cm tall, allowing it to comfortably accommodate six dining chairs, all of which have a chic, armless design and sculpted seat, with dimensions of L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm. The table and chairs both have durable steel legs for superb resilience. For advice on how to keep the glass table top in good condition, as well as how to look after velvet dining chairs, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this set:
Combining the trends of grey and velvet, the Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in Grey allows you to create a dining space with true designer appeal, whilst the elegant dining table successfully gives the illusion of more space, creating a an open and airy feel.
To top it off, the Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in Grey comes with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Aria Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use. • If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary. • To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.