Subtle yet stylish, this fresh and contemporary white dining set showcases a high gloss table.
The Evoque High Gloss Dining Set Includes:
Add contemporary style to your dining space with this high gloss set. This dining set features six superb quality chairs which have been upholstered using premium artificial leather which looks just like the real thing and can simply be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. Trendy, curved legs in a chrome finish further enhance their modern appeal, also pairing perfectly with the mirrored base of the dining table.
The Evoque dining table measures L.160 x W.90 x H.75cm, which allows it to comfortably accommodate six dining chairs with ease. This is a high gloss table and attention to detail has not been overlooked, thanks to the central, oval-shaped leg, which gives this set a truly designer appeal.
What we love about this set:
If you are looking for a modern yet sophisticated dining set then look no further than the Evoque collection. The oval table leg gives this set a touch of art deco-inspired elegance, whilst the crisp, white colour palette adds a fresh, contemporary look which is perfect regardless of whether you are adding to an existing interior scheme or starting from scratch.
For added reassurance, this dining set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is also available.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Care Instructions & Warranty Information
This product comes with a limited 12 month warranty. High-gloss is a robust PU finish but as with all painted surfaces some special care needs to be given to avoid damage. Please follow the below care guide instructions when using your furniture.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Evoque Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.
• The chair's faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.