Give your home an injection of modern style with the Lorna Modern Rocking Chair in Grey. This chair measures L.67xW.77xH.85cm and boasts a generously sized, sculpted seat and tall back for the ultimate comfort and support for those long, cosy evenings!
Durable steel legs finish off this modern design with geometric detailing, whilst the luxurious velvet upholstery is what really makes this chair the ultimate choice when it comes to style and comfort! For advice on how to look after your Lorna Chair as well as our general furniture assembly tips, be sure to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this chair:
Add designer appeal and distinctive style to your home with our Lorna Modern Rocking Chair in Grey. Whether it’s an accent chair for the bedroom, paired with your sofa in the living room or even in a nursery, the Lorna Chair really does bring the traditional rocking chair right up to date with its contemporary look.
To top it off, the Lorna Chair is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is also available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Lorna Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.