Introducing the Ebony - Glass Panel Room Heater -
- Available in three sizes: Compact 900w (W.51.5 x D.6.6 x H.43cm), Standard 1400w (W.64.5 x D.6.6 x H.43cm) and Deluxe 2000w (W.81.5 x D.6.6 x H: 43cm)
- Sleek tempered glass construction
- LED display
- ECO mode offering temperatures between 1-31℃
- Comfort Mode offering temperatures between 5-35℃
- Anti-frost mode
- 'Windows Open' function detects temperature drops and stops heating to save energy
- Automatic overheat protection system
- Energy-saving weekly programme settings
- Freestanding or wall mounted
Heat up all the parts of the room radiators do not reach with this small but impactful tempered glass heater.
The Ebony Glass Panel Room Heater is available in three sizes so you can choose the pefect option for your space: Compact 900w (W.51.5 x D.6.6 x H.43cm), Standard 1400w (W.64.5 x D.6.6 x H.43cm) and Deluxe 2000w (W.81.5 x D.6.6 x H: 43cm), the Ebony indoor heater can be wall mounted or freestanding with a dynamic temperature setting ranging from 5-35℃ - ideal for the winter months when the weather temperature drops.
Comfort, economy, and anti-frost are the three fixed heating modes also featured with the Ebony Glass Panel Room Heater, so you can get your room temperature just right!
What we love about this indoor heater
This compact heater features a 7-day weekly working program, so you can schedule to switch the heater on or off to suit your daily routine. Additionally, this heater comes with a safety overheat protection that automatically shuts off the appliance when it gets too hot.
To maintain the power of your indoor heater, we recommend taking note of the Cleaning & Care tab. Additionally, the Ebony Glass Panel Room Heater is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Indoor Heaters
General Indoor Heater Cleaning & Care Tips:
• This appliance is not intended for use by children or those who need supervision.
• If your heater has feet, ensure that they are attached correctly BEFORE using the heater.
• If freestanding, ensure that the heater is placed on a firm level surface.
• If mounted, ensure that the wall brackets are fitted correctly and the heater is affixed firmly.
• Keep the mains lead away from the hot body of the heater.
• If the mains lead is damaged, it must be replaced in order to avoid a hazard or fire.
• Do NOT touch when the heater is turned on.
• Do NOT use this applicance near any water or position it in a room where water is near.
• Do NOT cover, obstruct or insert any objects into the heat outlet slots of the heater.
• Do NOT cover this applicance at any time or place it close to upholstery or furniture, in order
to avoid a fire hazard.
• Do NOT use the heater in an area where flammable liquids are stored or where flammable
fumes may be present.
• Always unplug the heater when it’s no longer needed any when moving it from one location
• Cleaning your heater can be done by using a duster or cloth with the appliance turned OFF
and cooled down.
• Store the heater in a dust-free place when not in use.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Care FAQ:
Can I I use an extension cord with my heater?
We suggest that you do not use an extension cord with your heater, due to the risk of overheating.
Is there any general maintenance or cleaning I should do to keep my heater in good condition?
In some instances, the performance and effectiveness of your heater may be impacted due to a
small amount of dirt, residue, or grime. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and air hose to clean off any
Can I dry clothing and other items on my heater?
Our heaters are designed to heat rooms and should not be used as a clothes drying facility.