The George 3 Seater Sofa
Upgrade your living space with the George 3 Seater Sofa. This ultra-comfy sofa boasts thick cushions and is also part of our made to order collection, meaning it can be produced in a range of different fabric options to suit all tastes and interior schemes. Don’t forget to order you free fabric swatch so you can get an idea for how the George Sofa will look in your space.
With dimensions of L.210 x W.96 x H.77cm, the George 3 Seater Sofa is the perfect size for the modern living room. A durable wooden frame provides a sturdy construction, whilst oak-effect legs add classic charm. The George 3 Seater Sofa enjoys a contemporary design with a touch of retro style, making it a fantastic choice for traditional and modern homes alike.
Please note: when assembling your sofa, the legs can be located inside a zip underneath the sofa
Five Reasons Why Customers Choose Our Sofas:
5 Year Guarantee
All our sofas come with a 5-year guarantee. We can do this because they are built using solid frames which are doweled, stapled and glued to last a lifetime. On top of that, our fabrics are so durable they are even fit for commercial use - we know this because they withstand 50,000 cycles on the Martindale Abrasion Test, which is the industry standard for testing the durability of fabrics against wear and tear. Domestic fabrics only require to pass 20,000 cycles and our fabrics withstand upto 50,000 cycles!
30 Day Comfort Trial
We're really pushing the boat out here and although everyones idea of a comfortable sofa is different, we are confident that you will be thrilled with ours. So if after 30 days you still feel the sofa is not comfortable, you can arrange with us to return the sofa for a full refund!
Multiple Fabric Options
We don't have hundreds of fabric options because we don't believe you can have hundreds of perfect fabrics. Our upholstery specialists select the perfect fabrics for each category in terms of both texture, look and durability and we are adding more as and when we find new ones we feel are worthy of the Out & Out quality standard.
Made to Order
We want to give you choice and variety that doesn't cost the earth. For us to buy sofas in bulk and warehouse them creates a lot of waste and is expensive. If you can afford to wait then you'll benefit from avoiding all the associated costs that some of our competitors have from middle men and costly warehousing systems. Every sofa is 100% Quality checked by one of our quality staff at the furniture makers and once this has happened, we'll ship it directly to you - no extra costs and no extra hassle.
Slow Compression Cushions
Our Slow-Compression cushion technology uses premium grade pocket springs combined with a multi-density foam and fiber wrapping to ensure seat cushions give you unrivalled medium-soft comfort. This makes them retain their original look and feel throughout use and is a superior construction to typical solid foam block seat cushions which can become depressed and lose their shape over time.
Relax and enjoy the journey with our simple 5 step ordering process:
- Create your own sofa: just choose your size, style and fabric
- Unsure of your fabric choice? Request your free fabric swatches here
- Place your order and put the kettle on
- We'll contact you and deliver your new sofa to a room of your choice
- If after 30 days you are still unhappy with the comfort of your sofa, you can return it for a refund and we'll give it to charity
One last size check...
Before you place your order, take a look at the below pictograms so you can be sure that this sofa is the perfect size for your space!
Care & Cleaning
We've listed below some useful FAQ's but if you have other questions regarding caring for your new sofa just call us on 02037 728752 or email us on [email protected] and one of our in-house designers will ensure you get the answer you need...no matter how technical or simple it may be!
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
· We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the sofa lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
· Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the chair's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
· If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
· Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.