Introducing the custom fit removable cushion for the Hazel Bench 3 Seater!
Tailored to fit this stylish and contemporary outdoor bench, this cushion will elevate your outdoor seating experience. The soft-touch polyspun cover and thick, chunky foam filling provide comfort and support, making this bench the perfect place to relax and unwind.
The removable features makes cleaning and maintenance a breeze, ensuring your cushion stays looking great for years to come. And, thanks to the cushion ties, you can easily tie it on to the bench with no hassle, keeping it securely in place while you lounge. The modern and practical shade of grey complements the sleek design of the bench, adding a touch of sophistication to your outdoor space.
To keep this cushion in top condition, visit the Cleaning & Care tab. Plus to keep your mind at ease, this accessory is also available with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
How do I look after the cushions?
- Regularly brush off any dirt when the fabric is dry
- In case of accidental spillage, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion. Sponge lightly with a mild solution of natural soap and lukewarm water, followed by rinsing thoroughly with fresh water. Allow fabric to air dry thoroughly out of direct sunlight. Avoid using bleach based cleaners.
- Do not machine wash, spin dry or tumble dry to prevent shrinkage or distortion.
- Wet or damp cushions should be dried on their side in a well aired location