Buy the Lodge garden sofa set made from solid wood and get the ultimate in designer outdoor living. Produced in hardwood and specially treated in a grey wash finish, this hard wearing furniture set will weather perfectly with time.
The Lodge garden sofa set consists of a left arm two seater sofa, a right arm two seat sofa, a corner chair and a chunky 80cm square coffee table.
This generous modular sofa suite is made from solid hardwood and has been carefully treated with a grey wash finish to give a weathered and vintage look and feel.
BLEND CONTEMPORARY WITH VINTAGE
We have taken a typical modern and contemporary look and blended it with mother nature's best hardwood in a grey wash finish that is unique to Out and Out Original in the UK. This stunning contemporary garden suite can suit every location. Place this set on decking, tiles or even on the lawn and its bold design will help to create a designer look without the need to break the bank. We particularly like the dark cushions which have removable cushion covers so in the event you want to bring them back to life, just pop them in the washing machine as they are made from 100% polyester!
Aimed at design savvy garden lovers that have space and want to create a designer look, why not use the Lodge garden sofa set to entertain, relax or be a meeting place in the garden. For more inspirational ideas visit out Pinterest Page or call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page and we'll get in touch to help discuss your needs!
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 Month Constructional Warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Lodge Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptusis rot-proof to withstand outdoor use, we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.