The Lyon 1500w Ceiling Mounted Electric Patio Heater:
- Double halogen heat lamps with two adjustable settings: 600 or 1500 watts.
- Powerful 4w LED light with sensor touch button
- Easy to use remote control
- Lightweight, durable design
- 1.8 metre cable and plug
- Mounting kit for easy installation including 0.5m stainless steel chain
- No assembly required
The Lyon 1500w ceiling mounted electric patio heater is a wonderful addition to your outdoor space, providing light via its LED light function, as well as heat with its double lamp and 2 different heat settings that allow you to choose a heat setting of 600 or the maximum 1500 watts.
Plus, it comes complete with remote control and is lightweight - a brilliant functional choice to introduce to your home and enjoy anytime throughout the year.
What we love about this patio heater
With its attractive lantern-inspired design, the Lyon heater will look stylish in addition to keeping your patio space or garden warm. Complete with a sleek metal design, this subtle outdoor heater offers warmth without looking out of place. Conveniently equipped with remote control, you can adjust your heat setting as you need whilst remaining cosy on your outdoor lounge set.
To maintain the power and performance of your patio heater, we recommend visiting the Cleaning & Care tab. The Lyon electric patio heater with remote control also includes a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Outdoor Patio Heaters
General Patio Heater Cleaning & Care Tips:
- Cleaning your heater can be done by using a damp cloth.
- Do NOT use any cleaning fluids or cleaning detergent as these products can cause damage to the heater.
- Install the heater in a safe location away from any obstacles and remove obstacles away from the patio heater when in use.
- Do NOT insert any objects into the ventilation opening of the heater.
- Do NOT place the electrical cord supplied above or wrapped around the heater.
- Use an air hose to clean off dust from the surface of the heater.
- Store the heater in a dust-free place when not in use.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Care FAQ:
Is my heater suitable for indoor use?
Please refer to the individual product page for full details.
Will I need an electrician to install my heater?
Our range of heaters can be used by plugging into a standard electrical socket. If you feel confident about safely mounting your heater to the wall, then you will not need to employ an electrician.
Are your heaters waterproof?
Many of our heaters are specifically designed to perform in wet conditions and environments. Please refer to the individual product page for full details.
How many patio heaters will I need to heat my garden area?
You will usually need to be within 2-3m of the heater to feel the powerful warmth from it, so it is important to consider the location of your heater(s) to ensure good coverage.
Is there any general maintenance or cleaning I should do to keep my heater in good condition?
In some instances, the performance and effectiveness of your heater may be impacted due to a small amount of dirt, residue, or grime. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and air hose to clean off any dust.
Are patio heaters safe for the environment?
When powered by clean, renewable electricity, our outdoor heaters can provide a sustainable way to allow people to enjoy time spent outdoors all year round with zero to low harmful fumes, air pollution or CO2 emissions.