Introducing the Orion - Convector Panel Room Heater:
- Available in three sizes: Compact 1000w (W:51.5 x D: 6.5 x H:43cm), Standard 1500w (W.64.5 x D.6.5 x H.43cm) and Deluxe 2000w (W.81.5 x D.6.5 x H.43cm)
- LED display
- ECO mode (1-31℃)
- Comfort Mode ( 5-35℃)
- Anti-frost mode
- 'Windows Open' function detects temperature drops and stops heating to save energy
- Automatic overheat protection system
- Energy-saving weekly programme settings
- Freestanding or wall mounted
- Curved, sleek design
The Orion Convector Panel Room Heater provides powerful heat to your indoor space in a choice of three space efficient sizes! With heat settings ranging from 5-35°C, you are guaranteed to keep nice and warm in the cold winter months. Plus, you don't have to worry about it getting dangerously hot as it comes with an overheat safety protection function.
Designed with a cambered surface, sleek white finish and features including windows open function that detects temperature drops and stops heating to save energy. The ECO, Comfort and Anti-frost modes give you ultimate control over your home heating, with a range of temperature settings. There is also the option to register weekly programme settings that act as a 'smart mode' and allow the heater to operate automatically to suit your lifestyle and needs.
What we love about this indoor heater
Whether you want to heat up a room freestanding or wall mounted, the compact Orion Indoor Heater can do both. Plus, with an LED panel on/off power switch, you can control the temperature of a room in a matter of seconds.
For the best results and maximum performance, we recommend taking note of the Cleaning & Care tab. Additionally, the Orion Indoor Heater is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Indoor Heaters
General Indoor Heater Cleaning & Care Tips:
• This appliance is not intended for use by children or those who need supervision.
• If your heater has feet, ensure that they are attached correctly BEFORE using the heater.
• If freestanding, ensure that the heater is placed on a firm level surface.
• If mounted, ensure that the wall brackets are fitted correctly and the heater is affixed firmly.
• Keep the mains lead away from the hot body of the heater.
• If the mains lead is damaged, it must be replaced in order to avoid a hazard or fire.
• Do NOT touch when the heater is turned on.
• Do NOT use this applicance near any water or position it in a room where water is near.
• Do NOT cover, obstruct or insert any objects into the heat outlet slots of the heater.
• Do NOT cover this applicance at any time or place it close to upholstery or furniture, in order
to avoid a fire hazard.
• Do NOT use the heater in an area where flammable liquids are stored or where flammable
fumes may be present.
• Always unplug the heater when it’s no longer needed any when moving it from one location
• Cleaning your heater can be done by using a duster or cloth with the appliance turned OFF
and cooled down.
• Store the heater in a dust-free place when not in use.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Care FAQ:
Can I I use an extension cord with my heater?
We suggest that you do not use an extension cord with your heater, due to the risk of overheating.
Is there any general maintenance or cleaning I should do to keep my heater in good condition?
In some instances, the performance and effectiveness of your heater may be impacted due to a
small amount of dirt, residue, or grime. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and air hose to clean off any
Can I dry clothing and other items on my heater?
Our heaters are designed to heat rooms and should not be used as a clothes drying facility.