Measuring 68cm wide, the Phantom Sideboard is a compact yet practical choice for any living room, dining room or hallway where you want a little extra storage space. This sideboard has been crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine finish. This adds a durable and resilient coating, whilst the contemporary legs are sculpted from metal for a touch of industrial-inspired appeal.
As a practical storage solution, this sideboard is made up of a cupboard which can be accessed by two cupboard doors, along with a lower storage section, perfect for showcasing books, ornaments and decorative items. For specific dimensions information, take a look at the dimension diagram and for maintenance advice, take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this sideboard:
As well as being practical, sideboards are also a great decorative piece of furniture which have the versatility to be used in almost any room of the house, whether it’s to house your files and folders in your home office or your best cutlery in the dining room. With its rich, oak-effect colouring and modern sculpted legs, this sideboard combines classic charm with contemporary flair for a designer appeal.
For your added peace of mind, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.