Meal times just got stylish. The simple industrial style of our Shelton Oak Bench pairs beautifully with any décor and is a contemporary alternative to a dining table and chair set. Made from sturdy oak wood and delightful black lacquered legs, this 150cm dining bench option is ideal for formal occasions or everyday use.
To keep your dining bench in tip-top condition, please take a read of our Cleaning & Care tab. The Shelton Oak Bench is also included with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Please note: This bench is the same length as the matching Shelton table and is designed to be positioned beside the table rather than tucking underneath.
What we love about this bench:
A firm favourite with children and adults alike, benches are a great way to give your dining space an effortlessly relaxed feel, whilst remaining style conscious. Pair two benches together for a uniform look or why not mix and match with our range of faux leather dining chairs?
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Wooden Benches Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
- Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
- The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the funiture's surface.