Verona - 2100w Tall Electric Patio Heater Key Features:
- Powerful carbon halogen heat lamps
- Three adjustable heat settings: 900, 1200 or 2100 watts.
- Adjustable height: 160-205cm
- 1.8 metre cable and plug
- Safeguard tip-over when heater inclines
- No assembly required
- Waterproof and pupose-designed for outdoor use
Give your outside living space a touch of elegance and style no matter the weather with the tall Verona electric patio heater.
With three different heat settings, you can choose your desired level of warmth and allow Verona to radiate heat that will keep you and your guests feeling nice and toasty. This heater is powered by electricity, meaning it has higher eco-credentials than other outdoor heating methods and will efficiently heat your outdoor space with just the flick of a switch.
Built with space efficiency in mind, you can adjust this heater between 160cm-205cm. What’s more, its minimal and sleek design comes fitted with a 1.8-metre cable which easily plugs in - easy as 1,2,3.
What we love about this patio heater
Elegant and completely free-standing, the Verona Electric Patio Heater is the perfect solution for those cool evenings during winter as the durable design is built to last and withstand the elements.
To maintain the appearance and durability of your electric patio heater, we encourage you to take note of the Cleaning & Care tab. The Verona Tall Electric Patio Heater is also supplied with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Please click here to view this product's assembly instructions.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Outdoor Patio Heaters
General Patio Heater Cleaning & Care Tips:
- Cleaning your heater can be done by using a damp cloth.
- Do NOT use any cleaning fluids or cleaning detergent as these products can cause damage to the heater.
- Install the heater in a safe location away from any obstacles and remove obstacles away from the patio heater when in use.
- Do NOT insert any objects into the ventilation opening of the heater.
- Do NOT place the electrical cord supplied above or wrapped around the heater.
- Use an air hose to clean off dust from the surface of the heater.
- Store the heater in a dust-free place when not in use.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Care FAQ:
Is my heater suitable for indoor use?
Please refer to the individual product page for full details.
Will I need an electrician to install my heater?
Our range of heaters can be used by plugging into a standard electrical socket. If you feel confident about safely mounting your heater to the wall, then you will not need to employ an electrician.
Are your heaters waterproof?
Many of our heaters are specifically designed to perform in wet conditions and environments. Please refer to the individual product page for full details.
How many patio heaters will I need to heat my garden area?
You will usually need to be within 2-3m of the heater to feel the powerful warmth from it, so it is important to consider the location of your heater(s) to ensure good coverage.
Is there any general maintenance or cleaning I should do to keep my heater in good condition?
In some instances, the performance and effectiveness of your heater may be impacted due to a small amount of dirt, residue, or grime. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and air hose to clean off any dust.
Are patio heaters safe for the environment?
When powered by clean, renewable electricity, our outdoor heaters can provide a sustainable way to allow people to enjoy time spent outdoors all year round with zero to low harmful fumes, air pollution or CO2 emissions.