Introducing the Zora - Convector Panel Heater with WiFi:
- Available in two sizes: Compact (1500w) measuring W.70 x D.6 x H.50cm or Deluxe (2000w) measuring W.100 x D.6 x H.70cm
- LED display
- Controlled by WiFi using the TUYA app
- Remote startup functionality
- Integration with voice control assistants
- ECO mode (1-31℃)
- Comfort Mode ( 5-35℃)
- Automatic overheat protection system
- Weekly programme settings
- 'Windows Open' function detects temperature drops and stops heating to save energy
- Wall mounted
This curved surface heater has everything you need to stay warm and toasty and is available in two size options. The white LED display allows you to easily control your heater via the unit itself, although this high specifcation heater can also be controlled by WiFi using the TUYA app. This easy to use app allows ultimate flexible heating control, giving you the option to choose between five weekly programme settings and heat your household with low power consumption. The app supports WiFi networking and app remote control, so you can easily control your heat settings using your smartphone.
With remote startup, there's no need to return to a cold house: the Zora - Convector Panel Heater with WiFi allows you to be one step ahead and set the perfect temperature. Better yet, at night you can use the mobile app or voice control module to turn off the devices without having to get out of bed! Integration with voice control asssistants including Amazon Alexa and Voice Assistant offers ultimate conveinence.
What we love about this indoor heater
With the Zora - Convector Panel Heater with WiFi, you can get a powerful temperature setting with expert functionality designed to suit your needs. Choose a size to match your space with compact (1500w) measuring W.70 x D.6 x H.50cm or Deluxe (2000w) measuring W.100 x D.6 x H.70cm. This heater has a temperature range of 1-31℃ with eco mode, or opt for Comfort Mode where you can choose from temperatures between 5-35℃. It also includes an overheat protection system that automatically shuts off when high temperatures are detected.
Better yet, the Zora Heater is wall-mounted, so it's extra space efficient and will take up next to no space in your home. To keep your indoor heater performing and looking great, we suggest reading the Cleaning & Care tab. The Zora Indoor Heater is also provided with a 12-month constructional warranty.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Indoor Heaters
General Indoor Heater Cleaning & Care Tips:
• This appliance is not intended for use by children or those who need supervision.
• If your heater has feet, ensure that they are attached correctly BEFORE using the heater.
• If freestanding, ensure that the heater is placed on a firm level surface.
• If mounted, ensure that the wall brackets are fitted correctly and the heater is affixed firmly.
• Keep the mains lead away from the hot body of the heater.
• If the mains lead is damaged, it must be replaced in order to avoid a hazard or fire.
• Do NOT touch when the heater is turned on.
• Do NOT use this applicance near any water or position it in a room where water is near.
• Do NOT cover, obstruct or insert any objects into the heat outlet slots of the heater.
• Do NOT cover this applicance at any time or place it close to upholstery or furniture, in order
to avoid a fire hazard.
• Do NOT use the heater in an area where flammable liquids are stored or where flammable
fumes may be present.
• Always unplug the heater when it’s no longer needed any when moving it from one location
• Cleaning your heater can be done by using a duster or cloth with the appliance turned OFF
and cooled down.
• Store the heater in a dust-free place when not in use.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Care FAQ:
Can I I use an extension cord with my heater?
We suggest that you do not use an extension cord with your heater, due to the risk of overheating.
Is there any general maintenance or cleaning I should do to keep my heater in good condition?
In some instances, the performance and effectiveness of your heater may be impacted due to a
small amount of dirt, residue, or grime. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and air hose to clean off any
Can I dry clothing and other items on my heater?
Our heaters are designed to heat rooms and should not be used as a clothes drying facility.