The Orson extendable dining set comes with four elegant designer chairs and a perfectly practical extending table. Where space is a premium, we felt it important to offer both a compact dining floorplan but build in some functionality for those evenings where a larger dining space is needed, whether that's for extra guests or extra plates of mac 'n' cheese is up to you.
The Orson extendable four seater dining set includes:
Four resin based "shell" chairs with solid hardwood & legs and a padded, highly comfortable seat.
This small dining set is ideal for those living in apartments or where space is perhaps a premium. We wanted to design a set that would bring an urban trendy look with the practicality needed for socialising and we believe we have hit the nail on the head!
The Orson chair is ideal for those looking to create the retro modern& look without the high street price tag. Opt for a designer look like this for the very best value for money in a style that will both last and a quality you can be proud of
What we love about this extendable dining set?
With the phenomenal growth of the "scandi" trend, this set ticks all the boxes for not only comfort but the provenance of the classic shell chair without the designer price tag.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Orson Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the chair's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.